Those innocent cries, tear drops on cheeks,
will dry up one day, no fear will exist.
Tender heart shivers beholding dreadful act.
Her pure eyes, witnessed hideous flood of blood,
got traumatized, splinted bodies of innocents
unveil those devils in disguise, masked, pretend
to be human, but fails to hide ferocious side.
Those compassionate stare has turned rigid today,
no place for fear, one prayer conveys with deep breath,
Survey shows that women suffer from depression hundred times more than men, we all want to know “why”. Renowned psychiatrists have their own analytical researches. But as far as our social observation goes we find out certain reasons for depressive mood as women go through in most of the cases –
- Firstly, if we talk about today’s world, women are very fast, they welcome the modern era, from dawn till dusk they are engaged themselves with work, whether it’s household works, office works or entrepreneurship, they hardly get any time to relax.
- In certain points they didn’t get the exact identity or appreciation what they want or deserve for, they are quite eligible for doing anything, if they get a little exposure.
- Some cases women become very content in life with their children and family, and in the middle age when husband and children are busy living their life, most women face ”midlife crisis”.
- At the old age when they become alone due to so many reasons, life becomes burden on them.
Several ways are there to keep ourselves far away from depression-
- Women should have their own world, doesn’t matter if they are doing a job, business or housewives.
- Women should love themselves, should do what they love to do. If they are healthy mentally and physically, they will be able to take care of their families.
- Today’s women have so many exposures, and they are talented in so many things, they should recognize their talent and bring it out to the world.
We are fortunate enough that we are living in the age of globalization, where sitting at home we can go to the every part of the world or get the knowledge of everything just pressing some buttons of the computer, but in our grandmother’s time they did’t get that opportunity, they even can’t think about their life doing anything except serving their families, and shocking point is, that time percentage of depression was lesser than today. Bid good bye to depression and try to be fit mentally , always engage yourself with the work that you love to do.
Dark, dense, deserted mind filled
with gloomy canvas sealed
the illumination allures daylight
requires to strengthen delicate mind.
squeezing buoyancy mind gasps,
Boost up with energy that it lacks.
Rejuvenating the spirit it tends
to tread a new way that never ends.
Soulful, the time mind cherishes
with the promise not to perish.
Heydays are gone,
Only memories haunt.
Happy feet, shiny days,
dreamy eyes, smiling face
Were sole wealth of Life.
Decades back was the time,
Grass was greener, belief of mine.
Beats of heart beckoned pure deeds,
That’s the heydays of happy feet.
Innocence, the core strength of mind,
Such was the essence to shine.
what sense delivers
when stricks by failures?
Does it sound like broken mirrors?
as hope shatters into pieces.
you have to stand up again to pick
those pieces up and accumulate
to commence afresh as a spider
does after several falling from its web.